How to make New Mexico Style Breakfast Burrito:
• Pre-heat oven to 350.
• In an oven proof skillet or pan, Begin browning the Premio Hot Italian Sausage in the skillet on the stove Add peppers, onions, and potatoes. Cook over medium heat until the potatoes are tender.
• Remove from heat. Add cilantro, green chiles. Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Scramble the eggs until frothy. Add eggs to the skillet and fold in the eggs, making sure the eggs are evenly distributed.
• Place in oven and bake until the eggs are set. 6 to 10 minutes
• Warm a tortilla in a heavy skillet (I prefer a skillet but you can use a microwave). Once warmed spoon burrito filling into the middle of the tortilla, add some cheese and fold. Once folded, wrap in aluminum foil to keep warm, until all the burritos are completed. The wrapping in the aluminum foil helps to meld all the flavors.
• Serve with sour cream or salsa.
Prices may vary based on the store, location, and time of year. Cooking & Preparation time may also vary.