How to make No Fumble Fusion Fun Dip:
1. Add Premio Mexican Chorizo links, water and 2 Tbsp. soy sauce to a heavy skillet over medium-low heat. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook for about 5-6 minutes per side until browned. Remove to a cutting board and cool; cut into small cubes.
2. Place chorizo links back into skillet; add oil and chicken and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add wine and cook for an additional minute.
3. Add remaining ingredients to skillet, using only 1/4 cup peppadew, and simmer for about 10 minutes or until liquids have thickened.
4. Mix cheese ingredients in a portable mixer or blender; fold into chorizo mixture, stirring until cheese melts and coats all of the mixture.
5. Continue heating for another 5-10 minutes. Place into a serving bowl and garnish with remaining peppadew and cilantro.
6. Place on platter with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips and serve for some full flavor fusion fun!
Submitted by: Sandi S.