How to make Nuts Over Sausage & Peppers Dip:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees (F). Brown Premio Sweet/Mild Italian sausage in skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up into crumbles with a wooden spoon. Remove from heat.
2. Add cream cheese, mascarpone and tomato sauce; stir until well mixed.
3. Add onions, peppers, Italian seasoning and sour cream; blend well.
4. Pour mixture into a glass pie plate or shallow baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
5. Top evenly with pine nuts and parsley. Serve hot with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
Yields: 12 servings
Submitted by: Lisa K.