How to Make Oven Sausage Winter Veggie Roast:
- In a large roasting pan, place Premio sausage pieces. Toss the butternut squash cubes, mushrooms and halved Brussels sprouts in the olive oil. Add coated veggies to roasting pan.
- Place pan in a preheated 375 degree (F) oven and roast for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until veggies are fork-tender and sausage is cooked through.
- While pan is roasting, combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Once sausage is cooked and veggies are fork-tender, remove pan from oven and pour contents into the small bowl over everything in the pan.
- Toss the contents to coat them thoroughly and place back in oven for 5-10 minutes, increasing heat to 415 degrees (F).
- Remove pan from oven and enjoy! Can be served over rice or mashed potatoes, or eaten on its own.
Submitted by: Farrar S.
Winter Recipe Contest 2014-2015