|How to make Pacific Rim Premio Sausage Stir-fry:
1. Cook rice according to package directions, using 3-1/3 Cups broth or water.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Add enough cold water to juice to measure 1-1/2 cups; set aside.
3. Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in medium bowl until well blended. Gradually add juice mixture, mixing until well blended after each addition. Stir in vinegar and soy sauce.
4. Reserve Cook and stir Premio Sausages, carrots and bell pepper in medium skillet 6 minutes, or until carrots are crisp-tender. Add juice mixture; cook and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
5. Stir in pineapple; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over the rice.
Submitted by: Peter H.