How to make Picnic Chicken Sausage Marsala:
1. Grill Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage until cooked.
2. In a pan, sauté on low, the olive oil, mushrooms, garlic powder, capers, tomatoes for approximately 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in Marsala wine and cooked Premio chicken sausage to saute pan and toss around to coat evenly.
4. Add butter to create a creamy sauce. Add in salt and pepper to taste or if necessary.
5. Remove sausage from pan and slice.
6. Add to a plate and smother with the wine sauce
7. Top with freshly chopped parsley.
Recipe submitted by Ellen M.
Other Premio Sausages you can use in this recipe:
Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”