How to make Pig Tale Soup:
• Brown Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat in a Dutch oven or large pot, add onopns half way through browning process. Add tomato paste when onions are almost browned. Set aside in a bowl
• Brown sliced bacon pieces. Add to bowl
• Saute pressed garlic, add to bowl
• Drain grease from pot. Add ingredients of bowl back into the pot and add chicken broth
• Bring to a boil, add potatoes and carrots. Cook over medium heat until carrots and potatoes and tender
• Add buttermilk and warm to a suitable temperature and serve
Suitable garnishes include: chopped basil leaves, fresh grated parmesan cheese, chives, crushed red peppers.
# Of Servings: about 4 -6
Prep and Cooking time: 30 minutes.