|How to make Portabella Premio:
1. Mix sausage, onion, peppers, parmesan cheese, sharp cheese, garlic cloves and white wine together; set aside and begin to remove the insides of each mushroom.
2. Chop the insides of the mushrooms and mix in with the sausage mixture.
3. Divide sausage mixture evenly between each mushroom and stuff each.
4. Place mushrooms on grill and grill on hot for approximately 5-6 minutes.
5. Close lid for 3-4 minutes to melt cheese.
6. Let sit for 5 minutes; serve and enjoy.
Submitted by: Rhonda C.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest