How to make Portuguese Clam Dip with Chorizo and Kale:
1. Crumble the Premio Chorizo sausage into a large skillet over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently until browned and cooked through.
2. Add garlic to the pan and stir for another minute or so until things smell garlicky.
3. Add wine and red peppers flakes, and simmer for 3-4 minutes until wine has almost completely cooked down. Reduce heat and add kale and clams to pan, stirring to combine.
4. Add cream cheese and mayonnaise, and slowly work into the sausage mixture.
5. Once dip is well mixed and actively bubbling, transfer to a serving dish and serve warm with Veggie Dippin’ Chips.
Submitted by: Jennifer B.