How to make PRE-MI-ONI Pizza:
1. Pour flour into a large mixing bowl. Add yeast and salt and mix well.
2. Add water, oil and honey and continue to mix.
3. Cover with a moist cloth and place in a warm spot for 10 minutes to rise.
4. Press down into a greased 14-inch pizza pan or a 10-inch pan for a thicker crust.
1. Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic and rosemary. Pour half of the mixture into a medium bowl, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Brush the remaining mixture over the Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, peppers and onions. Sprinkle with salt.
3. Grill sausages until they are no longer pink (approximately 12-15 minutes).
4. Grill vegetables (pepper and onion) for about 8 minutes or until tender-crisp.
5. Once sausage and vegetables are done being grilled, cut sausages into ½ inch pieces and peppers into strips.
6. Sprinkle cheeses, sausage, vegetables, tomatoes and green onions on pizza crust.
7. Pour refrigerated mixture over top of pizza.
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
Recipe Submitted by Erica J.
Other Premio Sausages you can use in this recipe:
Premio Hot and Spicy Chicken Sausage