How to make Premio Breakfast Sausage and Crab Stew:
1. In a large stockpot, add water, beer, Old Bay seasoning and bay leaves and bring to boil.
2. Add potatoes, onion, lemon and red pepper flakes and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Add in Premio Breakfast Sausage and liquid smoke and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add in corn and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Finally, stir in king crab legs and cook until crab legs are done, approximately 5 minutes.
6. Remove bay leaves.
7. Drain immediately and serve.
Recipe submitted by Sandy K.