How to make Premio Chicken Sausage with Spinach & White Beans:
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
2. Cook the Premio Cheese & Garlic Chicken sausage, turning occasionally, until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
3. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
4. Add onions to the pan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
5. Add the wine and broth and bring to a boil. Add the beans, spinach, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach wilts, 3 minutes.
6. Spoon into bowls and top with the Parmesan. Serve with the sausage and if desired, bread.