How to make Premio Comfort Mac and Sausage Bake:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
3. Precook elbow macaroni for about 6 minutes in boiling water. Drain and cool (should be firm and will continue cooking in oven.)
4. Grill Premio Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage and slice into 1” pieces. Add to elbow macaroni.
5. In a large bowl, mix milk, eggs and cheese together with herbs (keep 1/4 cup Percorino Romano for the top of the mac bake.)
6. Add stewed tomatoes and spinach to the elbows and stir.
7. Pour elbow mixture into prepared ban.
8. Pour milk and cheese mixture over top the elbows. Top with panko and ¼ cup reserved Pecorino Romano cheese.
9. Bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
Recipe submitted by Ellen F.
Other Premio Sausages you can use in this recipe:
Premio Chorizo Sausage
Premio Cajun Sausage