|How to make Premio Flanked Hot Sausage:
1. Grill sausage according to package directions. Once finished, crumble into small pieces.
2. Pound each steak to ¼-inch thickness; sprinkle with ½ TSP. garlic powder and black pepper.
3. Place peppers and onions evenly on both steaks. Place sausage on top of onions and peppers.
4. Starting at the narrow end of each steak, roll up in a jelly-roll fashion; set aside.
5. Combine tomato sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder; mix until well blended.
6. Brush all sides of beef steaks with olive oil. Grill steaks for about 30 minutes, with grill cover down, turning often.
7. The last 10 minutes of grilling, brush steaks with tomato mixture.
Submitted by: Rhonda C.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest