How to make Premio Gravy:
1. Remove Premio Pepper, Onion & Mushroom from casing. In a large skillet, combine sausage, bacon and garlic (and any other seasonings you wish to add).
2. Cook over medium/high heat for 8-10 minutes or until sausage is browned and crumbly.
3. Stir in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Gradually add in and stir half-and-half. Add pepper and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes or until gravy is thickened.
5. Remove from heat and stir in butter until it’s melted.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes, biscuits, meats or anything else you desire.
Recipe submitted by Rachel M.