How to make Premio Great Morning Brunch Pizza:
1. Unroll refrigerated pizza dough and place on a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
2. In a large skillet, brown Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat. Drain and cool slightly.
3. Place onion in skillet and cook until they are nicely caramelized.
4. Sprinkle the potatoes, sausage, onion and cheddar and mozzarella cheeses over crust.
5. In a medium –sized bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over pizza and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly golden-brown.
7. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Drizzle sour cream over pizza and serve.
Recipe submitted by Nadine M.