How to make Premio Grilled Stuffed Jalapenos:
1. In a medium frying pan, brown Premio Mexican Chorizo.
2. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, Mexican cheese and cayenne pepper and add to the sausage mix.
3. By teaspoon, add into the halved jalapeno pepper.
4. Take bacon and wrap it securely with a toothpick.
5. Using a drip pan, place jalapenos over the pan. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 17-20 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
6. Grill, covered, over direct heat for 1-2 minutes longer or until bacon is crisp.
Recipe submitted by Sue S.