How to make Premio Hearty Sausage Salad:
1. Rinse the quinoa under cold running water until the water runs clear. Place grains in a large pot and add one quart water.
2. Bring to a boil then lower the heat to a simmer and cover. Cook 20 minutes until the grains are translucent and water is absorbed.
3. Cooke Premio Hot and Spicy Chicken Sausage according to package directions, in a skillet or on the grill.
4. Cool enough to handle and slice into 1/2 inch coins.
5. In a large bowl, combine the warm quinoa with the onion, parsley, mint, oranges, orange zest, olive oil and lemon juice.
6. Add in sausage coins and toss to mix. Add salt if needed.
Recipe submitted by Mary M.