|How to make Premio Hot Mexican Loaf Sandwich:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 10-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and sauté the Premio Chorizo Sausage, stirring to break up lumps, until cooked through. Stir in the seasoning and salsa. Remove from the heat.
3. In large bowl, combine 1-1/2 Cups of the cheese and cream cheese; stir in the sausage mixture.
4. Spray large cookie sheet with No-Stick Cooking Spray. Carefully unroll loaf of dough on cookie sheet. Spread sausage mixture lengthwise down center of dough in 4-inch-wide strip.
5. Gently bring 1 long side of dough over mixture, stretching slightly. Bring other long side of dough over dough-covered mixture, stretching slightly.
6. Carefully turn the loaf over, seam side down. Pinch ends together to seal.
7. With knife, cut 5 or 6 slits in top of loaf and brush with oil. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Top with remaining 1/2 Cup of cheese and jalapeño slices. Bake an additional 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
9. Cut into slices and serve with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and avocado slices
Submitted by: Diane H.