How to make Premio Italian Bistro Bites:
• Preheat oven to 425. Set one oven rack to upper third and one to lower third placements.
• On a lightly floured surface, lay out the sheets of puff pastry sheets. Using a pizza cutter, slice sheets into 2 ½ by 2 ½ inch squares and place into two nonstick muffin pans, poking the center to the bottom. Pierce the bottom of each with a fork. Bake for ten minutes (alternate racks midway through for even cooking).
• Meanwhile, crumble Premio Sausage into a large skillet, cooking over medium high heat, stirring frequently and breaking up pieces until thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Drain.
• Using the same skillet, cook onions on high heat for about five minutes, or until edges brown. Cool.
• Drop a spoonful of sausage into each pastry cup. Follow with the onions and blue cheese.
• Bake both muffin pans for 10 minutes or until golden brown (alternate racks midway through for even cooking). Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.