How to make Premio Italian Meats Pie:
1. Take both dough balls and knead them until they are one ball.
2. Put the flour on a cookie sheet and let it rise in the oven until it doubles in size.
3. Re-flour and put cornmeal on cookie sheet.
4. Stretch the dough into a large pizza size square. Put in oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees, until there is little dryness on top.
5. Add tomato sauce, half the garlic slices and about 1/4 of mozzarella cheese. Then add the meats then the veggies.
6. Sprinkle spices on top and then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes or until cheese is browned and bubbly and crust is golden.
Recipe submitted by Jodi S.