How to make Premio Italian Sausage Soup
1. Remove casing from Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage if link is used, brown sausage with chopped onion, crush garlic cloves and add to sausage and onion, cook for 30 seconds to lightly brown garlic.
2. Add carrots, beef broth, can of tomatoes, wine and Italian seasoning.
3. Cook on simmer until carrots are tender, add zucchini and green pepper cook and cook until tender.
4. Finally add tortellini and cook according to package directions.
5. *Add water or beef broth as needed if soup gets thick.
6. Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese and Italian bread.
Recipe submitted by Christie V.