How to make Premio Italian Soft Tacos:
1. In a large skillet, brown Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat thoroughly (approx. 17 minutes). Stir often.
2. In separate skillet, heat olive oil. Add garlic, squash, parsley and basil and toss to coat with oil.
3. Add 2 tbsp. of water to second skillet, cover and cook on low heat stirring occasionally.
4. Once meat is brown, drain meat and vegetables. Add vegetables to meat skillet.
5. Pour tomato sauce and stir well. Cover and heat for 5 minutes.
6. Take tortillas, cover with a damp paper towel and heat in microwave for 45 seconds.
7. Fill each tortilla with meat/vegetable mix and top with mozzarella cheese. Add hot sauce, if desired and fold to close. Enjoy
Recipe submitted by Laurie S.