How to make Premio Peachy Keen Kabobs:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage on grill and grill for 5-6 minutes. Flip and grill for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Remove from grill, cool slightly and slice.
4. Thread skewers with peppers, sausage and peach slices. Brush with preserves and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
5. Grill kabobs for 4-5 minutes per side (approximately 10 minutes total) and serve.
Recipe submitted by Dee G.
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”