How to make Premio Pesto Chicken Sausage Lentil:
• In a heavy soup pot, brown sausage meat over high heat, breaking up large pieces. Remove and reserve.
• Add leeks and garlic, cook slowly until wilted.
• Add crushed tomato and 2 cups broth. Add drained lentils, simmer, covered for 45 minutes or until tender
• After 45 minutes add potatoes. Add more stock if needed.
• Saute kale, with chopped garlic, do not overcook. Season and reserve.
• When lentils are cooked; add sausage and juices.
• Season soup with salt and Sriracha to taste.
• Serve with sautéed kale on the bottom of each bowl. Ladle soup over kale and serve
• Serves 8-10