How to make Premio Sausage Carbonara:
- Boil water in a large pot. Add pasta and cook until al dente, according to instructions on package.
- Remove casings from Premio sausage and crumble. In a large frying pan, brown sausage.
- Drain pasta and reserve 1 Tbsp. of pasta water. Drain sausage and reserve ½ Tbsp. of the drippings.
- Add cooked sausage to cooked pasta and mix well. Add reserved pasta water and drippings from sausage.
- Add eggs and cheese, and stir constantly. Cook over low heat until eggs are just cooked. Serve immediately.