How to make Premio Sausage & Chicken with Dijon Sauce:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
2. Add mushrooms, zucchini, onion and garlic. Saute for 15 minutes until liquid is absorbed and vegetables are brown. Remove from heat and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, spray a 13’ x 9’ baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in baking dish and bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
4. Add sliced Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage to baking dish.
5. In a small bowl, combine the Dijon, capers, vinegar, hot sauce and mayonnaise. Spread over the chicken and sausage combination. Continue to bake for another 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and sauce is bubbly.
6. Place chicken and sausage on platter. Spoon mushroom caper sauce all over and enjoy.
Recipe submitted by Keith M.