How to make Premio Sausage Strata:
• In prepared baking dish, place 4 slices of Italian bread. Brush with extra virgin olive oil.
• Begin layering Premio Cheese & Basil Sausage discs, sweet basil, mushrooms and tomatoes. Sprinkle each layer with grated Parmesan.
• In 4 cup glass measure, combine eggs, light cream, garlic salt and white pepper. Whisk until well blended.
• Pour egg mixture over sausage filling.
• Top with remaining bread slices. Brush each with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with Romano cheese and paprika.
• Cover and refrigerate at least four hours to allow bread to soften.
• Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes until golden brown and bubbly. Serve slices topped with Ricotta cheese.