How to make Premio Sweet Chicken Sausage and Pepper Sandwich:
• Remove tops from peppers, split and remove seeds and membrane. (Note: sometimes these seeds are HOT. Wear gloves, or be careful what you touch!) Char peppers skin side down on open flame, 5 minutes or so, until evenly black. Reserve, covered tightly in a bowl.
• Brown Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage in hot oil. Cook until done. Reserve.
• When peppers have cooled, clean the charred skin off. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
• Warm the rolls with the cheese arranged on one side.
• Spread mustard over the other half, add sausage, and layer peppers and red onions over cheese.