How to make Premio Sweet Chicken Sausage Pasta:
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage and cook, stirring, until browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the broccoli, carrots and 1 ¼ cups water and simmer, covered, until the broccoli and carrots are tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes to the mixture. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Toss the pasta with the sausage mixture, including any remaining liquid, and the Parmesan. Enjoy!