How to make Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage Paremsan:
1. Put Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage in 350 degree oven and brown for 30 minutes.
2. Drain grease.
3. Add in garlic, onions, peppers, crushes tomatoes, mushrooms and paste.
4. Stir in seasoning and bake covered for 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese and Grated parmesan cheese, place under broiler till lightly browned.
Recipe submitted by Mary Ellen S.
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”