How to make Premio Triple Threat Cheese Burgers w/ Onion, Fennel and Caraway:
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Oil grate well with oil-soaked paper towels.
2. Add onion to ice water in a container and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, lightly combine Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage, beef, garlic, salt, pepper, fennel and caraway seeds. Mix lightly and divide into 6 equal portions then forming each into a patty the approximate size of the rolls.
4. Add patties to hottest side of grill and cook for 4 minutes, then turn, add 1 slice of cheese to each and cook for 4 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. While cooking second side, cut rolls and place them on lower heat side of grill and grill for approximately 30 seconds or until lightly toasted.
6. Drain onion slices by placing them on paper towels.
7. Assemble burgers: Spread all cut sides of rolls with mayonnaise, add lettuce to bottom half of rolls, burger, a slice of corn beef, yellow mustard, and a slice of crisp onion and roll top. Serve.
Recipe submitted by Lily J.