|How to make Premio’s Sausage and Bean Ragout over Polenta:
1. In a large sauté pan, heat ½ of the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add Premio Sausages links and brown on both sides (3-4 minutes per side). Remove from heat, cool slightly and cut into pieces.
3. In same pan, add garlic and cook for one minute. Add sliced sausage and fresh spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted.
4. Add can of tomatoes (with juice), tomato paste and Italian seasoning. Continue to cook until sausage is cooked through and sauce is slightly thickened.
5. Add undrained cannellini beans and reduce heat to low. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. In another saucepan or griddle, heat remaining olive oil over medium heat. Slice polenta 1/4" thick and cook polenta on each side until crispy, about 4 minutes each side. Drain on paper towel if needed.
7. Lay polenta slices on serving plate, top with sausage ragout and shredded parmesan, if using. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Brooke Z.