|How to make Premio’s Ultimate Stuffed Bread:
1. Grill sausage, blanch broccoli rabe in salted water 3-4 minutes and place in ice water.
2. In sauté pan, heat olive oil- add garlic and Red pepper.
3. Chop broccoli and add to pan, toss and the add sausage (also sliced after being grilled).
4. Take load of fresh Italian bread and scoop out inside, drizzle with olive oil and additional chopped and/or roasted garlic.
5. Spread contents of pan into bread and cheese. Wrap in foil and place in Pre heated 350 oven for 15-20 min.
6. Remove and slice, make sure you have your favorite Tito vodka sauce or marinara sauce for a great dunk. Smile and enjoy. Recipe works with spinach, potato chicken sausage and lots of love.
Submitted by: Marc R.