How to make Salvadorian Style Pupusas Filled with Premio Chorizo and Cabrales Cheese
For pupusa mix
1.mix harina and water until smooth and knead and cover for 10 min.
2. form 8 two inch balls and roll then out until they are 6 inch in diameter.
1. in sautee pan cook onions and Premio Chorizo Sausage through. Drain and let cool.
2. When cold , mix in chiles and cheese.
3. Add salt to taste
1. dust work area with flour
2. place 4 masa rounds on flour.
3. Place large spoon full of filling in center of masa.
4. Place remaining masa rounds over filling and pinch edges to seal.
5. Pan fry pupusas until lightly crispy.
Place two pupusas in center of plate and top with slaw.