How to make Sassy Sausage and Sweet Potato Dip:
1. Cut carrots in 1” dice. Place in a medium saucepan with water, sugar, 2 Tbsp. butter, pepper and salt. Bring mixture to a boil; cook until water evaporates, about 20-30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Place Premio Hot/Sweet Combo pack on broiler pan; place under heating element 7-9. Broil sausage for 10-12 minutes per side until golden brown. Remove from oven.
3. Once slightly cooled, coarsely chop sausage.
4. Remove carrots from heat. Cut remaining butter into 1” pieces; add to hot cooked carrots along with sweet potato pulp, sour cream and hot pepper sauce.
5. Using an immersion blender, puree mixture until smooth and creamy. Spread hot mixture into a large shallow dish; sprinkle with cooked sausage.
6. Place dip on center of a large platter. Arrange Three Bean Dippin’ Chips and Super Grains Dippin’ Chips around dip. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Linda R.