How to Make Saucy Chicken Balls:
- Remove casings from Premio sausage and separate into 16 separate piles. Roll into small balls.
- Insert mozzarella balls into each sausage ball.
- Clean and devein dressed red pepper; slice into 16 pieces. Insert 1 slice of red pepper into boneless chicken wings; insert into sausage-mozzarella balls.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Bake in a 350 degree (F) oven for 35 minutes.
- In separate pan, warm marinara sauce.
- Remove balls from oven and serve with marinara dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Submitted by: Christine S.
Winter Recipe Contest 2014-2015