How to make Saucy Grilled Premio Chorizo Fajitas:
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a small saucepan.
2. Stir in cola.
3. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
4. Cover and keep warm.
5. Preheat grill over medium heat.
6. Place Premio Chorizo Sausage, onions slices and pepper quarters on grill.
7. Cook, turning several times, until sausages are no longer pink inside and vegetables and sausages are browned, about 10 minutes.
8. To serve, place a sausage and some of the onions and peppers on a tortilla.
9. Drizzle with sauce.
10. Top with cheese, shredded cabbage, sour cream and cilantro.
11. 5 servings
Recipe submitted by Ronna F.