How to Make Sausage and Spaghetti Squash Bake:
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees (F). Cut spaghetti squash into quarter-size pieces. Season with Italian season blend spices and crushed red peppers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until squash is soft.
- Remove casings from Premio sausage and add to heated frying pan with olive oil. Cook over medium heat until done and cooked through; set aside.
- Use a fork to remove spaghetti squash from peel. Add to pan with cooked sausage.
- Add can of tomato paste and mix well. Add mixture to baking pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (F) for 20 minutes. Remove and serve!
Submitted by: Cindy P.
Winter Recipe Contest 2014-2015