How to make Sausage, Peppers and Potatoes:
• Par boil Premio Sausage for about 10 minutes in frying pan
• In the mean time mix pepers, potatoes and onion into a large baking pan.
• After 10 minuts remove sausage from frying pan and add to baking dish.
• Add oregano and pepper to baking pan and mix.
• Add olive oil and water and mix.
• Cook at 375 for about 1 hour - until potatoes are soft.
** May need to add water from time to time - be careful not to add too much! **
*** May also dice sausage before mixing in with other ingridients. OR leave whole. ***
Serve with Seeded Italain bread! Servings: 6.