How to make Sausage Spanikopita:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Ring spinach dry in a cheese cloth, clean towel or with several paper towels.
3. In a large bowl combine feta cheese, eggs, cooked Premio sausage and spinach.
4. Brush the bottom of a 17x11 inch pan with butter. Place 1 sheet of dough in the bottom of the pan; brush with butter. Continue to layer 13 more sheets of dough, brushing every other sheet with butter. Spread sausage, spinach and cheese mixture over dough. Continue layering with remaining dough, brushing every other sheet with butter. Tuck edges of dough under. Brush top sheet with butter and, using a sharp knife, score top layer 4 times to vent. Make sure it goes through until it hits the sausage mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until golden brown.
Submitted by Jacqueline Z.