How to make Sausage w/Peppers, Potatoes, Andonions:
• Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices
• Cut Premio Sweet/Mild Italian Sausage into thirds
• Cut peppers to about the same size as sausage
• Cut onions into large chunks about the size of the peppers
• Toss vegetables with enough olive oil to coat them and season w/salt and pepper
• Spread vegetables on large baking sheet and scatter sausage on top of vegetables
• Roast in a 375 oven until sausages are browned and cooked through and potatoes are tender, about 30 to 45 minutes.
• Scatter fresh basil all over the top and serve. Delicioso!!!