How to make Sausage with Peppers, Potatoes, and Onions:
• Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices
• Cut sausages into thirds
• Cut peppers to about the same size as sausage
• Cut onions into large chunks about the size of the peppers
• Toss vegetables with enough olive oil to coat them and season w/salt and pepper
• Spread vegetables on large baking sheet and scatter sausage on top of vegetables
• Roast in a 375 oven until sausages are browned and cooked through and potatoes are tender, about 30 to 45 minutes.
• Scatter fresh basil all over the top and serve. Delicioso!!!
Disclaimer: “The recipes you find here are considered, by Premio Foods Inc., to be gluten-free. However, we do not take responsibility or have control over the brand of ingredients that you choose to use to make these recipes, nor the environment in which you are making them. Certain brands of the listed ingredients may not be gluten-free; to ensure that these recipes are truly gluten-free, please double check the label of your chosen ingredient to make sure it doesn’t contain any gluten or wasn’t processed in an environment that contains other gluten foods. Premio Foods Inc., is not responsible or liable for any actions that might result from following and/or trying the posted recipes.”