How to make Sausage with Tomatoes and Garlic Placed on Spagetti:
• Start boiling water with salt for 2lbs of spaghetti.
• Brown Premio Sausage links in pan with olive oil. Remove sausage from pan. Take two large cans of Plum Tomatoes and crush them in a blender one can at a time. Add tomatoes to skillet that sausage was in and cook until tomatoes come to a boil.
• Season tomato sauce with fresh chopped basil, italian parsley, salt, and crushed pepper. (To Taste)
• Slice sausage in 2 inch strips and to tomato sauce allow to cook for an additional 20 minutes
• Start cooking pasta. Add two ladels of spagetti water to tomatoe sauce
• Drain spaghetti and place back in pot. Add tomato sauce to spaghetti and stir until completely covered in sauce
• Serve with parmesan cheese.
• Serves 10 people