|How to make Savory Sausage Tapenade:
1. Grill sausage according to package instructions; coarsely chop and set aside.
2. Chop baguette and toast on grill, lightly.
3. Place garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and Italian seasoning in a food process and pulse on and off 3 times.
4. Add sausage and olives and process until just chunky.
5. Place in serving dish and surround with baguette slices (and knives to spread tapenade on slices).
Yields: 8 servings
Submitted by: Candy B.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest