|How to make Slam-Dunk Shrimp Soup:
1. Heat a pan to medium temperature. Add Premio Chorizo sausage to pan and cook for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown
2. While chorizo sausage is cooking, melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and sauté until softened (about 5 minutes)
3. Add the flour and stir well, cooking for 1 minute more
4. Add the broth, milk and sour cream, stirring continuously
5. Stir in the beans, chick peas, corn and spices. Continue to simmer over low heat
6. Add shrimp and cooked chorizo to soup and simmer for 10 minutes; ladle into soup bowls
Submitted by: Kristie S.