How to make Spaghetti Bolognese:
• In a Large pot (preferably with a heavy bottom) heat 2 TBS Olive oil over medium heat. Add Onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Cook about 12 minutes until vegetables are tender but NOT browned.
• Raise heat, add ground beef and ground sausage meat, break into chunks and cook until brown.
• Add Premio Sweet Basil Sausages.
• Add wine and simmer until wine has evaporated. Add tomatos and chicken stock and season with salt and pepper. Lower Heat and simmer until sauce thickens 3 -5 hours.
• Add milk and simmer 30 minute to 1 hour. The milk will make the meat extremely tender!
• Transfer half the sauce to container to fridgerate for upto a week or freeze for upto a month!
• Prepare pasta according to package directions
• Toss sauce with pasta and garnish with grated parmesean cheese and fresh torn basil.
Makes 8+ servings
Hope you enjoy!! Our family does!!