|How to make Spicy Grilled Sausage Tacos:
1. Mix apricot preserves, squeezed limes, tabasco, salt and pepper (this is the glaze).
2. Heat grill to high.
3. Brush sausage links with oil, salt and pepper; grill until lightly golden brown.
4. Cut sausage in half, lengthwise and brush glaze on both sides; grill until dark golden brown and remove to cutting board, and slice.
5. Grill tortillas quickly on each side (about 7-10 seconds per side).
6. Fill with sausage and top with grated cheese and cilantro.
Submitted by: Joanne S.
Summer 2013 Grilling Recipe Contest