How to make Spicy Italian Sausage Roll:
• Pre heat oven to 350.
• In a medium skillet, saute the onion in olive oil until carmelized (golden color). Add chopped bell pepper and saute until pepper is soft.
• Place vegtables into a separate bowl to cool.
• Brown Premio Hot Italian Sausage until golden brown. Sprinkle with 1tsp salt and mix. Make sure to break up the chunks of sausage with a fork (or chop with a knife or food processor after meat is cooked). Add to pepper/onion mixture in a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sausage, peppers, onions and provolone/mozzerella cheeses.
• Roll out pizza crust onto counter, spread with cheese-meat mixture, making sure to go all the way to the edge.
• Roll dough back up into a log shape and bake until golden on the top, approx. 25 minutes.
• Once completely cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing (to prevent cheese from oozing out)
• 10-12 servings