How to make Spicy Premio Chorizo Baked Beans:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove Premio Mexican Chorizo from casing.
2. In a large, heated skillet, fry sausage until golden brown.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the bacon.
4. Pour bean mixture into a 16” x 10” casserole dish. Top with bacon slices and cover with foil.
5. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. When done, remove foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
6. Remove oven dish from oven and allow beans to rest. Enjoy
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Recipe submitted by Sherri W.